Family Applied Behavioral Services LLC!
FABS is a growing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) service provider in the state of Washington, USA and Brisbane, Australia. We serve a wide range of individuals by utilizing evidence-based practices according to the principles of ABA, to achieve individualized outcomes.
Here at FABS we take a holistic team approach. The team includes the individual receiving services, their caregivers, external providers, and the FABS behavioral team. We love getting feedback and are always looking to improve the way we work. Join our family today and let us know how we can help support you in your journey.
Why Join Us?
FABS is committed to:
- Diversity and inclusion across every aspect of our clinical and operational practices. We welcome diversity in thoughts, perspectives, ideas and people.
- Integrity in clinical practices and communications by adhering to the Ethics and Compliance Codes.
- Making socially meaningful, positive and sustainable behavior change.
- Individual’s Identity first: every decision made will be client centered, and evaluated on how it will impact the people we serve.
- Building trust and healthy open relationships is important to all members of our team.
- Empowerment of the individual and advocacy: here at FABS, we want to adopt a strengths-based approach to improve quality of life.
- Fun! We are passionate about what we do and want to create a positive learning and working environment.
Our Mission Statement:
Our mission is to serve by making quality & positive behavior services available and accessible to everyone and anyone who needs additional assistance.
We thrive to be recognized for our commitment to science; lifelong learning and constant growth; contributions, partnerships and collaborations with both internal and external stakeholders.